Start your week off by joining our traders and strategists at 0830 (GMT+8) every Monday as we prepare for the week ahead. We take a look at recen...
Start your week off by joining our traders and strategists at 0830 (GMT+8) every Monday as we prepare for the week ahead.
We take a look at recent developments, sentiment & market positioning from a Global Markets Cross-Asset class perspective.
The Macro Monday Call includes:
- A look back on major events and highlights from the previous week
- A preview of the week ahead, from key economic data points to macro winds that could determine the pathway of the markets
- Coverage of current market sentiment, positioning and trade views across topics in Currencies, Equities, Commodities & Fixed Income
- Charts and market fundamentals on the backdrop of current macro trends
To follow us every Monday morning, click
here and using your client ID and name, log in as a guest. Bookmark this page on your browser for easy reference.
We have had great feedback from clients who joined the Macro Monday call. Interested to find out more? Watch a previous recording of the call
Don't miss the out on these topics to be covered over the remaining weeks of 2016!
- The US elections – What if Trump wins..?
- The Fed – Will they really hike on December 14?
- BoJ – Have they thrown in the towel?
- ECB – All about Dec 8, will they over deliver or disappoint?
- RBA – If they had to move, it would probably be a hike…?
- US Dollar – How strong? Too Strong!
- Gold – Looks like we’ve had the much needed wash out…
- Bonds – The march in higher yields continue